Monday, September 18, 2006

Godsend is a novel I've been working on for the last few years, and it's something to which I'm very attached. I've been querying agents - about 30 so far - to no avail. One asked for a partial manuscript, another asked for a full manuscript. Both rejected me. But there are more agencies to go, and I plan on going through as many as seems reasonable.

What I want to do with this blog is to let everyone know what's going on with Godsend, how it's coming along, the highs, the lows, the rejections, and the final acceptance. I would love for Godsend to find a home at a major publisher. If that doesn't happen, there are other options, which I'll go over here at another time. I can't exactly reveal my master plan right away, now can I?

So come along for the ride. Some day soon, I hope to post some excerpts, which will give you an idea of what the story is like and what my writing style is like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home