Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Posting the book

So here's the plan, people:

I'm going to register a website under the title of this book, and then I'm going to get someone to put up the site, and make the whole thing look fancy, and interact fancy, and all kinds of stuff. The thing is, I'm gonna have to ask some favors in marketing this thing.

See, I'm gonna print up some post cards with a rundown of the book, and where it can be read. So I'm gonna go all over the city, and leave these cards in coffee shops and book stores and whatnot. But as much as I love NYC, I want people all over the country - if not the world - to read this thing.

So I ask you, fellow readers, to help me out. Let me know if you live in a reasonably large city, and if you'd be willing to leave these post cards in your local bookstores and whatnot. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours in return.

1 Comments:

Blogger BC said...

I live in a city of about 90,000 people but I right next to Albany.

I was actually thinking the same thing about my jewelry site. :D

So do you prefer long or short nails?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home